I am flattered to have been nominated for this award twice by these lovely bloggers. I appreciate it very much 🙂
First to thank is Dyanne Pauline-you can tell what a sweetheart she is when you just read a couple of her works. Her impressive blog makes you smile and feel good about life! Check her out here
Secondly lovely thank you to Hannah who is also new to blogging like me! She already looks pretty professional though ;P She has a talent of humor; I can’t help but to laugh reading her posts ! you have to take a look at
1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page(s).
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. List eleven facts about yourself.
4. Answer the questions the award-giver asked you and make 11 more for your nominees.-I have two so I’ll do a combo of answering both (of only 11)
5. List your nominees (5-11).
1. I have a passionate hate for pickles
2. The elephant is my favorite animal
3. By the end of college, I’m going to be bilingual (goals)
4. I have horses
5. I’d skip dinner and just eat dessert any day
6. I can play three instruments
7. I have a permanent scar on my leg from accidentally cutting it with a box cutter (5 stitches)
8. When I get really nervous the left side of my mouth twitches (and I get shy)
9. I have two extra toenails on my pinky toes (one on each)..it’s a family thing
10. My favorite flowers are orchids
11. Beatles and Eagles >
From Dyanne and Hannah:
1. Where do you live?
In the best state in the USA 😉
2. What motivated to start your blog and has it changed overtime?
I just love to write! and as a possible career direction thought it would be a good idea to practice 🙂
3. What are you frustrated of right now? Or if not, recently?
Being sick and not being able to go on adventures and run and all that jazz! 😦
4. Where would you like to see your self in ten years?
graduated with my masters degree, or passed the bar (yes law) and have started to build my career! boring answer I know, but thats the plan! 🙂
5. What’s one thing you would rather do for the rest of your life?
travel travel travel travel travel travel and write and travel and immerse myself in different cultures
6. If you had to change the theme of your blog, what would you change it to?
Arcade! absolutely adore that one, but you have to pay for it haha
7. Are you happy with your life right now? Why or why not?
yes 🙂 I am extremely lucky to live the life I do and wouldn’t trade it for the world 🙂 always working on self improvement and to cliche-ly ‘live life to the fullest’
8. Do many people you know read or know about your blog?
uhmmmm I’ve posted about it on my social media bugs, which to be honest scares me ! but I hope if they enjoy it they will keep reading!
9. What are you not willing to give up just for your loved one?
not willing to commit myself to someone so much that I loose myself, my goals, and my needs
10. favorite book or movie?
I don’t know if I have a favorite, but over the plane rides I was reading Girl, Interrupted a memoir by Susanna Kaysen
11. Describe who you would like to be in 3 words.
bolder (shy no more), unapologetic, less self-doubt ! 🙂
questions for nominees: Dyanne and Hannah has good ones so I’ll use the ones I didn’t answer!
1. What is the most interesting fact about you?
2. Describe your favorite place.
3. What is your profession? If you are still in school, what school do you go to and what is your major?
4. Have you ever felt suffocated with people’s expectations with you? When?
5. What is, in your opinion, the best blog post you’ve written recently and why do you think so?
6. What’s your purpose for blogging?
7. What is currently the theme of your blog?
8. What are you willing to risk for just to save your loved one’s life?
9. What is your favorite blog to read?
10. Describe yourself in 3 words.
11. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind? If not, why?
love these… sorry! ;P ❤